So, here are 7 random things you may or may not know about me.
1. My name is Mary Jo. The only other Mary Jo I ever shared a classroom with in school was Sister Mary Jo, our 5th grade teacher for half the year. It was a tough year all around for the Mary Jos.
2. One summer I worked in perhaps the most redundant job ever: assembling assembly lines.
3. When I studied in Florence for a semester in college, I was friends with a guy who was apprenticing Daniel Day-Lewis for an upcoming movie role – as an old-world-style shoemaker. Never did see him or meet him or even know about it until he had already left.
4. Once I framed a print made by David Lynch that was to be gifted to Sissy Spacek. Reportedly.
5. My daughter was born on the Full Harvest Moon.
6. I have 10lbs of lard in my freezer and 10 more en route to my freezer.
7. At this moment, two of my (extracted) wisdom teeth are in a small beaker on the windowsill of my studio, awaiting instructions for their next incarnation. Who’s birthday is coming up next? Perhaps a nice necklace?
There we have it.
These are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
And you fine folks have been tagged. Sorry if you’ve already been tagged for this one, or if you despise memes and the people who perpetuate them. Really sorry.
3. Betz White