We specialize in wildly elegant, luminous design, in harmony with the seasons. Our flowers will make you glow and inspire delight amongst your guests.
Flowers are the backbone of your photography investment – they create the atmosphere of your event for you and your guests. Your photographs make that experience immortal.
Hello! We are Mary Jo + Andrew Borchardt.
We live and breathe design. So we built a flower farm to slake our thirst for the amazing flowers and textures we need to fill our palette.
We are an incredible team. Mary Jo’s floral designs have been described as works of art, but not in a stuffy way. Andrew is, among so many things, known as the King of Knots. Imagine how handy that is when installing a floralscape, backdrop, or anything at all that you care to dream up with us!
When you enlist us to create the flower atmosphere of your event, you get our undivided attention, the benefit of our 25+ years working as a team, and the royal treatment you deserve.
We can’t wait to meet you!
We offer three levels of service.
Full Service Event Design
Let us take care of your complete flower experience.
Together we will craft a comprehensive floral vision to bring to life the ambiance that your day deserves and we’ll deliver and style it on site. Full service care includes custom floral design, vessels – for rent or purchase, delivery (to multiple locations if desired), as well as setup, placement + styling, and any installation. We will expertly coordinate the delivery and setup logistics with the venue(s) and we won’t leave until each bloom is in place.
Your wedding or event is our top priority. Consider this the red carpet treatment that allows you to shine, leaving the flower logistic details to us.
Full Service packages typically start with a budget of $3000 or more.
A La Carte Custom Design
Envisioning a simple, yet powerful symphony of styled flowers to adorn your day and have helpers to take care of the day-of-event logistics? Perhaps the A La Carte option is a good fit.
We’ll create any custom florals you desire – including but certainly not limited to bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, ceremony focals, garlands, greenery, and table centerpieces. Vessels are also available for rent or purchase. Everything will be available for pickup at our flower farm prior to your event. Alternately, delivery may be possible, but is subject to availability.
There is no budget minimum for A La Carte bookings. Curious about pricing? Here’s a basic guide.
Bulk Buckets for DIY
Available only from June – September.
Luminous seasonal flowers, foliage, and greenery are precut and ready for you to style as you wish. All buckets are filled with approximately 50-80 stems, enough to craft roughly 6-8 mason jar-size vases.
Pre-Order at least 1 week prior to your event.
Bulk DIY flowers + foliage are subject to availability and are available for pickup at our flower farm two days prior to your event, giving you plenty of time to design them. Because they have been professionally conditioned, they will be in prime form for Day Of splendor!
Choose from the following options:
Grower’s Choice – Filled with the week’s loveliest flowers and foliage. Let us choose the combination for you – no customization with this option. All buckets include premium focal flowers like lisianthus, dahlia, sweet pea, ranunculus, heirloom mum, and/or anemone, depending on the season. Prices start at $125 per bucket.
Color Choice – You choose the palette and we’ll fill the bucket with lush stems to match. All buckets include premium focal flowers like lisianthus, dahlia, sweet pea, ranunculus, heirloom mum, and/or anemone, depending on the season. Prices start at $155 per bucket.
Greenery – Filled with a lush mix of greenery and foliage. Includes premium herbs like rosemary, lavender foliage, and oregano. Prices start at $125 per bucket.
WE OFFER A CAREFULLY CURATED SELECTION OF VESSELS FOR RENT
- "Mary Jo is the total package - a gifted floral artist, organized businesswoman, and charming. She works hard to understand your desires and needs, but also to state upfront what she can or can't do. It was great working with her and we recommend her without hesitation."Marcia B.Mother of the Bride
- "I am very pleasantly surprised by how detailed you were in the entire process from booking, to getting a precise idea of the style of flowers I was looking for. You were very responsive and helpful 100% of the way! I was impressed by how bohemian they looked! Got a lot of compliments from others - especially about the succulents. All the bridesmaids mentioned how unique the bouquets were. Thank you for your hard work and beautiful bouquet arrangements! I will definitely recommend you to friends and future clients of mine! I photograph weddings anywhere in the states, so perhaps we will have the chance to work together too!"Ashley E.Bride
- "Five Green Acres was amazing ! The flowers were gorgeous, Mary Jo was a delight to work with, communication was great. We were so happy with our decision to work with this vendor and highly recommend them!"Colleen M.Bride
- "All of the flowers we received from Five Green Acres for our wedding were absolutely beautiful! I loved knowing that everything had been grown locally and sustainably, and Mary Jo was a pleasure to work with. After having to decide on so many specific details for the rest of our wedding, it was a relief to be able to describe our vision and let her take it from there. On the big day, it was so exciting to see the bouquets and arrangements, and everything was even better than we had imagined! Everything fit exactly with the style we had discussed. The floral swag for our wedding arbor was stunning, and the little touches—like incorporating aromatics into the bouquet—were the cherry on top. We also loved having the option to get buckets of loose flowers for decorating, as this allowed us to fill the space with color. Overall, we couldn't be happier!"Leah S.Bride
- "Mary Jo was an absolute dream to work with. She has a warm personality and was very attentive and tuned in with my vision. The flowers blew me away and made the whole day remarkable. Amazing execution and worth every penny."Nora H.Bride
- "Mary Jo was a joy to work with. Not knowing much about flowers but having a clear idea of colors and aesthetic she was able to translate what I had envisioned into wonderful flower arrangements. The rental of vessels was extremely helpful as well!"Olivia R.Bride
- "Photographed a wedding this past weekend and Five Green Acres did all of the florals. AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! Can't get over how unique and beautiful every arrangement was! Will be referring to all my couples!"Casey H.Photographer
- "Thanks so much for the gorgeous flower arrangements for Mara's wedding! They were absolutely stunning, so creative, and just what we wanted. You are a gem!"Mary Kay S.Mother of the Bride
- "I wanted to say thank you again for the beautiful, beautiful flowers, bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. The flowers in the buckets came together so well, too. You gave us such beautiful variety and textures, it was so perfect. I truly could not stop looking at my bouquet -- I love it so much! I would also add that you were very attentive to my budget and understanding color and style preferences. You were very easy and pleasant to work with, from initial contact to picking up the flowers at your doorstep."Rachel F.Bride
- "The flowers were spectacular! Thank you!! Many people commented on how beautiful they were and how well suited to the space they were. People took note of the eclectic arrangements with the beans and the basil. It was very special. You nailed it. We brought most of them home to showcase in our little cottage of a house."Michelle T.Bride
- "Agreed - they were beautiful. Thank you!"Kurt A.Groom
- "How marvelous for us that we heard about Five Green Acres from a friend before our wedding. Mary Jo's flower arrangements were a feast for the senses. Not only visually stunning, bursting with color and a variety of heights, but they also incorporated feathers and herbs, making them unique and fragrant. We were so pleased that these flowers were grown organically on a little family farm."Tanya + LavenderBrides
- "I realize I never said "thank you" for the exquisite flowers for our wedding. I was completely blown over by the variety of flowers and how they all came together. The Edith Rose in my bouquet was that extra touch that made the day special, and I appreciate you going the extra mile to get those. You and your team did a fantastic job, and I'll be sure to refer you to everyone in Wisconsin looking for a naturally beautiful wedding!"Edith H.Bride